Image: Darcy Rose
Let’s Go Outside! How to Connect Kids with Birds and Nature is a self-paced, online course designed to give parents, grandparents, guardians, and mentors the confidence and skills they need to introduce kids to the outdoors. Create new memories and explore a host of ideas from seasoned environmental educators that anyone can pick up and try out right at home—without any extra equipment.
Inside this course:
- Field-tested nature activities for 6-10 year olds
- Tips for finding birds and other wildlife in any neighborhood
- Recommended books and apps to build naturalist skills
- Advice for transforming reluctance into enthusiasm
- Printable activity guide for quick and easy reference
This course is self-paced, with no deadline to complete and a 30-day refund guarantee.
50% off for a limited time, just $39.99 USD, now through 12/31/2022